Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Gloss scale for the visual determination of the gloss level of surfaces
If you offer your products not only in different colors but also in different gloss levels, the Gloss Meter is a useful addition to your sample collection and practical decision support for advice and sales.
The gloss level scale in fan shape allows a definition of the gloss level of surfaces without expensive measuring technology. This makes the gloss meter a brilliant work and consultation aid.
Painters, architects, designers and buyers can quickly and easily decide in which gloss level ordered products should be delivered.
- Fan size 60 x 200 mm, gloss surfaces 60 x 35 mm
- 6 gloss levels: dull matte, matte, semi-matte, semi-gloss, gloss and high gloss
- Gloss levels with reflectometer values of 5, 20, 40, 60, 75 and 90, measured at 60 °.
- All gloss levels in 4 colors: white, gray, red and black
- High-quality lacquer coating on paper
- Developed on the basis of the gloss scale of Dr. med. Boller under consideration of DIN EN ISO 2813.
- Advertising space 60 x 200 mm on cover and back, freely designable
- Offset printing 4/0 colored cmyk
- On request and without surcharge also 4/4 colored possible
- Print on 400g / m² picture print box with matt printing varnish or UV varnish glossy as handle protection
- Suitable print data are provided by the customer
- Before assembly, you will receive a sheet for approval, if required.
- Delivery time approx. 4 weeks after release for printing or after agreement
Prices € net per piece incl. Advertising imprint on cover sheet and reverse, plus shipping
250 pieces 5,45 €
500 pieces 4,60 €
750 pieces 3,95 €
1000 pieces 3,50 €
1500 pieces 3,20 €
2000 pieces 2,95 €
For further information please request our data sheet: email@example.com
TIP: The gloss meter has the same format as our Standard Industrial Color Fan according to RAL classification and can be attached to this card as a supplement. Advantage: Your business partners and customers have a tool for color and shine in a product.
In the industry, gloss levels are given in reflectometer values. Since not always a glossmeter is available, in 1955 by Dr. med. C. Boller developed a gloss scale that uses standard patterns to define six different degrees of gloss: dull matte, matte, semi-matte, semi-gloss, gloss and high gloss.
The gloss of a surface is measured with reflectometers according to DIN EN ISO 2813. Reflectometers are measuring devices that determine the directional reflection of a surface. The surface is illuminated at a certain angle (20 °, 60 ° or 85 °). The proportion of light reflected at the opposite side at the same angle is measured. This reflectometer value is the gloss level with respect to a certain angle.