Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
RAL P2 Plastics according to RAL Design with 200 colors
The multifunctionality of RAL PLASTICS plastic color palettes offers the best possible benefit: Three different surfaces and three different material thickness give a realistic impression of color effect on different materials application.The RAL P2 standard contains 200 plastic color plates in the format 105 x 148 x 3 mm and represents a selection of the commonly used colors from the RAL DESIGN color system. P2 has 160 opaque and 40 transparent color sample plates and comes in 2 black protective boxes.
RAL Plastics is the color standard for companies that produce plastics according to RAL DESIGN colors and enables correct conversion of the coating colors into plastics. In the design area, the color plates are used as a realistic color template for customer advice and for design tasks for plastic products.
Consciously the material polypropylen was chosen for RAL PLASTICS. Polypropylen is a mass plastic. It is often used because of its special features and its good price/perfomance ratio. Additionaly RAL PLASTICS offers a high application degree and tolerability with different toxic dyes.
- 200 most frequently asked color tones of RAL Design colorsystem
- 160 opak and 40 transparent color plates are included
- Format of plastic color palettes: 105 x 148 x 3 mm
- Material: polypropylen
- 3 gradiations of plate thickness show the color tone in an opaque manner and in opacity steps: 3 mm, 2 mm and 1 mm
- Three different surfaces offer the opportunity of interpreting the color according to the roughness: high gloss polished, VDI 24, VDI 42
- Under the specification of reflectance curve, of absolute values and the distance to the RAL PLASTICS original sample
- With slip cover around each plastic color palette
- Supplied in a black protection box
Together with RAL P1 there are 300 RAL colors as plastic standards in polypropylene available.
TIP: All color plates of the RAL Plastics Standard are also available separately. The RAL PLASTICS color scale is to be expanded in the following years in line with market demand.
RAL P1 & P2 color listProduct information of the plastic standards RAL P1 and RAL P2 with list of available colors.