Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
RAL P1 Plastics according to RAL 840-HR with 100 colorsRAL P1 PLASTICS - RAL color standard for plastics
The RAL P1 standard in the black protective box with 100 plastic color plates in the format 105 x 148 x 3 mm contains a selection of commonly used colors from the RAL CLASSIC color collection.
The multifunctionality of RAL PLASTICS plastic color palettes offers the best possible benefit: Three different surfaces and three different material thickness gives a realistic impression of color effect on different materials application.
RAL Plastics is the color standard for companies that produce plastics in RAL CLASSIC colors and enables correct conversion of the coating colors into plastics. In the design area, the color plates are used as a realistic color template for customer advice and for design tasks for plastic products.
Consciously the material polypropylene was chosen for RAL PLASTICS. Polypropylene is a mass plastic. It is often used because of its special features and its good price/performance ratio. Additionally RAL PLASTICS offers a high application degree and tolerability with different toxic dyes.
- 100 most frequently asked color tones of RAL CLASSIC color collection
- Format of plastic color palettes: 105 x 148 x 3 mm
- Material: polypropylene
- 3 graduations of plate thickness show the color tone in an opaque manner and in opacity steps: 3 mm, 2 mm and 1 mm
- Three different surfaces offer the opportunity of interpreting the color according to the roughness: high gloss polished, VDI 24, VDI 42
- Under the specification of reflectance curve, of absolute values and the distance to the RAL PLASTICS original sample
- With slip cover around each plastic color palette
- Supplied in a black protection box
TIP: All color plates of the RAL Plastics Standard are also available separately.
RAL P1 color scale will be successively extended in the next years according to the demand on the market.
In the download section of this article you can find more information on RAL P1, incl. a list of available colors and FAQs.
RAL P1 & P2 color listProduct information of the plastic standards RAL P1 and RAL P2 with list of available colors.