Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
NEW: NCS GLOSSY INDEX 1950 Original
Natural Color System - The high gloss version of NCS color pattern collection 1950.
NCS-color fan with 1950 standardized NCS color pattern in high gloss with a high gloss level of 88 (the matt NCS-patterns have a gloss level of 15-20). Gloss is like a fourth dimension of color impression and an important visual feature. Different gloss of one and the same color can change the impression on one surface. The new fan is an important and useful implement for visual color selection for high gloss surfaces in
industry, architecture and design
- 216 pages, with a desription of the NCS color communication system in German
- Table of contents of all colors under the specification of the fan page in order to find single color tones in a fast way
- Structured presentation of colors in 5 color groups
- Color pattern size 50 x 20 mm
- Edition matt, gloss level ca. 88 when 60°
- Fan format 297 x 50 mm
- Color arrangement according to NCS glossy index 1950
- Supplied in a stabile black protection box
NCS GLOSSY is the successor product of NCS color fan Brilliant (with 1750 colors). There
especially 200 bright colors weren’t included (edition 2004).
NCS color listList of all 1950 color numbers for finding shades or ordering individual color patterns.