Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
i1 Basic Pro 2 for Calibrating and Profiling Monitors
The i1 Basic Pro 2 with the "i1 Pro 2" spectral color measuring head with diagnostic and correction functions and high-end technology for profiling monitors.
- Monitor calibration, basic and advanced
- Monitor quality control (testing for color deviations)
- Equally well suited for all monitor technologies
- Measurement conditions M0 (no filter)/M1 (D50)/M2 (UV cut)/OBC
- FOGRA media wedge for measurement and evaluation, without Fogra media wedge license
- i1 Pro measuring head
- Ambient light measuring head (also for flash)
- Monitor holder/positioning aid for individual measurement
- Measurement underlay with removable aluminum ruler *)
- Projector holder with removable plate for tripod mount *)
- ColorChecker Classic Mini *)
- ColorChecker Proof *)
- i1 Profiler software, German version with a forementioned calibration functions
- Ships in storage and carrying case
The i1 Basic fits for using for monitor profiling or for usage with color measuring software from other producers.
To upgrade to the full scope of operation of the version i1 Photo Pro 2 there is an upgrade on the i1 Publish Software. Please ask us.
*) The i1 Pro 2 Basic version comes with the complete hardware included the measurement underlay and the projector holder. The functions projector calibration and printer control chart measurement is not included in this basic software version. For using this is needed the i1 Photo Pro 2 or the i1 Publish Pro 2 Version.