Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
GREY-Scale with Lightness Values and Lightness Reference Values
New fan deck for architects, engineers, painters and for renovation specialised companies to evaluate the reflectivity of coloured surfaces.
Building insulation with thermal insulation systems (WDVS) are at the moment important sanctions for new buildings and the renovation of old ones. The materials which are in use are having different expansion coefficients and under sun light crack formation may be caused. A minimum of reflection is therefore important and can be regulated by the colour.
The reflectivity of a colour is depending on its Lightness Reference Value. The Lightness Reference Value can be theoretically reach from 0 = total absorption (black) to 100 = total reflection (white).
- Fan deck with format 45 x 140 mm, all-over
- 14 Grey steps with colourmetric values L and Y
- contained L values: 80, 75, 70, 65, 60, 55, 50, 45, 40, 35, 30, 25, 20, 15
- easy handling, with short instruction
- 2 languages German / English
- High-quality offset printing
- Plastic lamination on both sides
The Lightness L is the visually equidistant scale for lightness, the Lightness Reference Value Y is the scale for the refl ectivity of a coloured surface. To identify the grey value of a coloured surface, select the value at which thetransition to the test field is blurring the most.