GL-16e Standard Light Viewer D65
For color matching of transparent industry devices and liquids
Rear projection box for assessing transparent and translucent materials, such as plastics, liquids, glass and other materials. Troublefree viewing is guaranteed by the aging-resistant plastic screen and evenly distributed neutral illumination.
- Dimensions of box: (WDH) 64 x 38 x 13 cm
- Illuminated surface: 46 x 25 cm, 38 Watt
- With standard illuminant D50 for offset films, printed film and slides
- With standard illuminant D65 for plastics, glass and film
- A grip rail allows films to be easily secured when positioned vertically
- Top quality neutral lacquer finish in Munsell N7
- Available with D65 or D50 standard light
- More sizes of this unit on request
- Maintenance-free, tubes can be replaced by the customer
- Very low energy consumption through use of tubes
- 12-month manufacturer’s guarantee on the equipment and the tubes
The GL Light Viewer is fitted with feet that can be repositioned, allowing it to be set up or suspended at different working angles.
Lighting table with high illuminance of 4700 lx to check plastics, foils glass and liquids on inclusions.
GLX Standard Light Viewer D50 for color matching and color management for pre press.