Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Standard light lamp for color-matching, inspection, estimation and aesthetic judgment
The ColorMatcher GLE-M Serie – ceiling lamp for simulation of different kind of lights.
The GLE-M series offers 4 different illuminants. The standard equipment: D65, TL84, Incandescent A, UV-light. This assembly is the most used in Europe. You can order by request alternatively: D50, CWF, 30U, horizon.
A special plastic slice ensures the constant allocation of light. It is non-aging and lightfast.
- electronic circuit with illuminated switches
- programmable time lapse
- wireless remote control for all light sources and "off"
- ColorGuard II Display controls the burning time and the available durability of the tubes, individual for every illuminant
- electronic barrier of light sources among each other, no switch-on of 2 light sources by mistake
- UV light can switched-on everywhere
- maintenance-free, tubes can be changed by customer, no calibration necessary
- because of tubes very low energy consumption
- 2 sizes by choice, sizes look page down
- Delivery with testing certificate
- Leasing from 64,00 Euro up to 85,00 Euro net monthly, depending on type and size for one unit.
- Leasing example for light studio with 4 luminaires from 265,00 Euro net monthly.
- GLE-M3/32 - 3 light varities, measurements 132 x 76 x 9 cm (W x D x H), standard equipment D65, TL84, Incandescent A
- GLE-M4/32 - 4 light varities, measurements 132 x 76 x 9 cm (W x D x H), standard equipment D65, TL84, Incandescent A, UV-Licht
- GLE-M5/32 - 5 light varities, measurements 132 x 76 x 9 cm (W x D x H), standard equipment D65, TL84, TL83, Incandescent A, UV-Licht
- GLE-M5/40 - 5 light varities, measurements 172 x 76 x 9 cm (W x D x H), standard equipment D65, TL84, TL83, Incandescent A, UV-Licht
On request also deliverable: GLE with 1 light source or with 2 light sources with each 4 tubes D65 + D50 (e.g. applied in textile industry)
The light studio shows the difference of colors depending on light sources:
The Setting Angle and the bigger sample holder help to find the correct observer angle of 45°.
With steplessly adjustable viewing angle for color matching in the standardlight cabin.
For color matching in the standardlight cabin or under the Standardlight-Overheadluminaire.