Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Light cabin maintenance is not a luxury
Your light booths get dirty over the years and the tubes and lamps age and do not give off the light in the quality required for color testing. If you do not have the technical facilities to properly perform maintenance on the equipment, a maintenance contract for regular cleaning and tube replacement will help. The recommended maintenance interval for test equipment is usually one year. This is also the case with light cabins, because after one year, the diffusers and bulbs have a clearly visible fogging, the reflectors are fogged and depending on the frequency of use and the burning time of the tubes they should be renewed.
The maintenance contract for light cabins:
- gives you the assurance to carry out your color tests always with good light
- indicates the quality of light by means of spectral measurement on a certificate
- protects you against time-consuming questions from the auditor
- does not tie up the company's resources
- is carried out by trained specialist personnel
If your standard illuminators have been included in your company's test equipment monitoring, regular maintenance will help maintain the standards.
- Annual inspection and calibration visit
- Visual inspection for dirt and damage, aging and cracks in slices
- Functional check of the lamps and electronics
- Cleaning the diffusers, lamps, reflectors and light cabin interior
- If necessary, replacement of the lamps and tubes
- Calibration of the different types of light
- Issue of a test certificate per type of light with indication of color temperature CCT, color rendering value CRI, illuminance (lux) and UV
"UnityColor calibrated" D65 standard light tubes are delivered cleaned, burned-in and calibrated.
Combining a calibration visit makes sense
In addition to the maintenance and calibration of your light cabin, we offer DAkkS calibrations for laboratory and industrial scales on site.
This would save you the cost of an additional visit and possibly also reduce the number of external partners.
For an offer we need your scale types and serial numbers.