Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Maintenance on light cabins without a contractThe maintenance order gives you the option to commission the maintenance of your light booths individually.
This allows you to determine the maintenance cycle yourself and is not tied to annual maintenance. Although regular yearly maintenance is recommended to ensure a consistently good state of preservation of the lighting equipment and to always have a current certificate, it may make sense to extend the maintenance cycle. If the devices are used very rarely and are in a very clean, virtually dust-free environment and no current certificate is required, you can extend the maintenance intervals to a maximum of 2 years. Then usually the steamed up windows, reflectors and tubes are so huge that maintenance is strongly recommended.
The single maintenance order for light booths:
- gives you the maximum freedom in budgeting and scheduling
- indicates the quality of light by means of spectral measurement on a certificate
- does not tie up the company's resources
- is carried out by trained specialist personnel
If your standard illuminators have been included in your company's test equipment monitoring, regular maintenance will help maintain the standards. A maintenance contract with annual maintenance would be the right choice.
- One-time inspection and calibration , visit after placing the order
- Visual inspection for dirt and damage, aging and cracks in slices
- Functional check of the lamps and electronics
- Cleaning the diffusers, lamps, reflectors and light cabin interior
- If necessary, replacement of the lamps and tubes
- Calibration of the different types of light
- Issue of a test certificate per type of light with indication of color temperature CCT, color rendering value CRI, illuminance (lux) and UV
The pricing of maintenance depends on the number of lighting cubicles or lighting modules and the number of light types to be certified. For travel costs, there is a valid cheap package for entire Germany.
For multiple maintenance orders, please check whether a maintenance contract with an annual inspection visit is cheaper.
We will gladly send you our service order form and make you an offer for a one-time maintenance of your lighting cabins and lighting systems, even if you use different light booth types.
"UnityColor calibrated" D65 standard light tubes are delivered cleaned, burned-in and calibrated.
Combining a calibration visit makes sense
In addition to the maintenance and calibration of your light cabin, we offer DAkkS calibrations for laboratory and industrial scales on site.
This would save you the cost of an additional visit and possibly also reduce the number of external partners.
For an offer we need your scale types and serial numbers.