Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Mini ColorChecker Reference Chart from X-Rite - Munsell
The Gretag-Macbeth ColorChecker Reference Chart is used for testing and calibrating color reproductions in photography, television, graphics and printing.
It is an easy means of identifying any color deviations and thus preventing costly production errors. It contains all the colors needed for measuring and analyzing all the differences in the various reproduction processes.
- Size: approx. 11 x 6.8 cm
- 24 different, specially selected hues distributed across the entire color space
- Size of individual color fields: 9.5 x 9.5 mm
- The color fields represent natural objects, such as human skin, foliage, blue sky, etc.
- The reflection graphs of these color fields are virtually identical to their natural objects and thus reflect the incident light in the same way.
- 6-step integrated grayscale provides for precise camera adjustment and a white balance, irrespective of the light source used
- Reflectometer values approx. R = 2 under 60°, approx. R = 4 under 85° (dull matt)
- Displays Munsell notation, sRGB values (under D65) and CIE L*a*b* values (D50/2°)
- Delivery includes slipcase for protection against light and instructions for use in English
Typical applications for the ColorChecker Reference Chart:
- Photography: checking digital cameras, film, filters, paper, lighting
- Graphic arts: checking print, press proofs and other proofs
- Electronics: checking scanners, printers, copiers and monitors
- Television: checking cameras, lighting and monitors