Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
ColorChecker SG from X-Rite - Munsell
For calibration of digital cameras and scanner
Designed to mirror all the colors you can see.
The X-Rite Digital ColorChecker SG (SG = Semi Gloss) is specifically designed to meet the needs of digital photography. Check and compare the digital reproduction of a real scene or a test pattern, make a white balance with a digital camera, or use the chart with camera profiling software to create an ICC profile of your camera.
- Size: 28,8 x 20,6 cm
- 140 patches chosen specifically for their location in color space expand the color gamut and allow you to create profiles that capture the full capabilities of your digital camera and scanner
- size of each color chart 14 x 14 mm
- the squares represent natural objects of special interest, such as human skin, foliage and blue sky
- skin-tone reference colors deliver greater accuracy and consistency over a wide variety of skin tones
- integrated Gray scale steps provide accurate control of camera balance and maintain a neutral aspect regardless of light source
- measuring data to produce profiles (profiling software required)
- this measurement data will be delivered: RGB, Lab, XYZ, 380 - 710 nm in space of 10, for all of each 140 patches.
- delivery in a light shield slipcase and a description in English
color data ColorChecker SG2 text files with color data of the color fields of the ColorChecker SG (RGB, L * a * b *, XYZ, spectral from 380 - 730 nm).