Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Standard Light Booth Judge QC from X-Rite
With 5 light sources for all industries
The new Judge QC inspection cabin is the successor to the light cabin Judge II S. The model has been completely redesigned and is available with different lamp configurations. Now also available with two daylight sources, D65 for all industrial sectors and D50 (also possible in one device) for the graphics industry. In some industries, such as Screen printing, packaging printing and textile industry both types of daylight are used for color evaluation.
The X-Rite Judge QC standard light and color matching booth is suitable for production and quality control in all industrial sectors and for visual color matching in design, engineering, printing, research and development.
- 5 types of light alllowing metamerism tests UV light to detect optical brighteners and fluorescent dyes
- easy operation by membrane keypad on the front
- Display of the operating hours and days of the lamp
- easy maintenance - all bulbs can be easily replaced
- Adjustable voltage: 100/115/127 and 230 volts
- Supplied with test certificate from X-Rite, valid for 1 year
- Powder coating neutral gray, Munsell N7
- Viewing area: approx. HWD 38 x 63.5 x 47 cm
- Outside dimensions: approx. HWD 54.5 x 68.5 x 53.5 cm
- Weight 27 kg without packaging
- 12 months warranty from manufacturer
If you are not sure which version you need for your application, please ask us. We would be pleased to advise you.
TIP: You will find basic information about standard light, tips for color matching and a table of light types in our download area under the heading of "Normlicht"
Note: Spare parts and replacement tubes for the set Judge II are now available for another 5 years / as of Oct. 2017.
Daylight Spare Lamps for X-Rit X-Rite Judge + Pantone
Spare Lamp Sets for all X-Rite Judge QC
Complete Spare Lamp Set for the Standard Light Cabin "The Judge QC" from X-Rite.