Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
EVS-2028 Desktop Standard Light Booth D50
With graphical standard light D50 for 2 sheets format A3+
The stationary EVS-2028 Standard Light Booth with graphic design standard light D50 is designed to meet the tough demands for reliable color assessment in the PR sector, graphic design department and printing house.
The extensive range of optional accessories which is available for the EVS-2028 makes it a great all-rounder. Not only does the LiteGuard II electronic light monitoring system display the hours of operation that have elapsed and those still to be used, it also shows the warming-up period and advises when it is ready for operation.
Everything is available as add-ons – from the extraneous light guard at the side and the mobile subframe right through to the base unit for archiving prints and plates. A full list of accessories is provided in the PDF brochure.
- Asymmetric color test lighting with T8 standard tube lights D50
- Fogra certified in accordance with ISO 3664-2009
- Meets the requirements of the D5000 ISO standard for light quality and intensity, illumination and viewing symmetry, ambient conditions and even distribution
- Suspension rail for hanging up prints and proofs on the rear wall
- Stacking area slopes slightly for easy color-matching on the floor of the booth
- Viewing area: approx. 71 x 51 cm; 2 viewing areas of the same size (desk and rear wall) for 2 x A3+
- Top quality neutral lacquer finish in Munsell N7
- Maintenance-free, tubes can be replaced by customer, no calibration necessary
- Very low energy consumption through use of tubes
- Manufacturer’s guarantee of 2,500 hours on the standard lights tubes
- Available with fully adjustable dimmer function on request (choose from either analogue or digital)
- Available as accessories: an extraneous light guard mounted on the side of the booth and various base units, as well as a built-in slide viewer
- Available with a mobile subframe as an option (options menu above)
The use of and compliance with standards have become essential for assessing the color of printed products visually so that the results of the production process can be reliably tested with the correct light.
The EVS-2028, which is certified by Fogra in accordance with ISO standard 3664-2009, is a D50 standard light booth for sizes up to DIN A3+ with horizontal and vertical viewing areas, electronic ballasts and T8 fluorescent tubes with improved reflector technology to create the ideal test environment.
FOGRA certification covers the correct color rendering, the correct UV level in the spectrum of the lighting used, the homogeneous illumination of the product to be tested and the suitability of the maintenance equipment and working environment for carrying out a test procedure which is suitable for everyday use.