Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
EVS-2540 desktop standard light cabin
With graphical standard light D50 for 2 sheets Format A2+
The stationary standard light cabin EVS-2540 with graphical standard light D50 for the format 0B for the reliable color judgment in the sophisticated advertising agency, graphic department or print shop.
The extensive optional accessory makes EVS-2540 to a multi talent. The electronic light monitoring system “LiteGaurd II” displays the used and the operating hours that can still be used. It also displays the warm-up stage and signalizes the operations status. Additionally available: lateral extraneous light protective cover, mobile underframe, base cabinet for storage (the complete accessory can be found in the PDF-brochure)
- Asymmetric standard daylight lamp with T8 standard light pulps D50
- Fulfills the conditions of D5000 ISO standard for light quality and intensity, lighting symmetry, surrounding conditions and regularity
- Mounting rail in order to hang-up the prints and proofs on the back
- Slightly curved tray surface for a comfortable matching on the cabin floor
- Viewing area ca. 102 x 64 cm, 2 equivalent viewing areas (desk and back wall) for two bendings A2 + resp. 0B-format 50 x 70 cm
- High value neutral Munsell N7- coating
- Furnished with comparable pulps like the tubes of the Fogra certificated GTI EVS-2028
- Maintenance free, tubes can be changed by the client, no calibration necessary
- Through the use of tubes there is a low energy loss
- 2500 hours of manufacturer guarantee on the standard light tubes
- On request with a stage less dimmer available (optionally digital or analogue)
- Additionally available: lateral extraneous light protective cover, mobile underframe, base cabinet for storage
At the visual color judgment of printing products standards and its compliance are essential in order to check the results of the production process reliably with the right light.
The EVS-2540 is a D50-standard light cabin for formats from DIN A2+ horizontal and vertical viewing area, electronic ballasts and T8 fluorescent tubes with an improved reflector technology for an ideal test area.