Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Spectrometer Konica-Minolta CL-70F
Spectral light meter of class C pursuant to DIN 5032 Part 7
Handy, low-cost light meter with linear CMOS image sensor in its rotatable measuring hed.
The device is suitable for:
- Light planning
- Installers of lighting technology, electrical installers
- Stage construction and spotlight adjustment
- Inspection and maintenance of existing lighting systems, e.g.
- Shop, office and warehouse lighting
- Standard light cabins and standard light studios in quality control
- Flashlamp systems in photographic studiosAll lamps such as incandescent bulbs, fluorescent lamps and LED lighting
- Spectral curve, spectral measuring range 380 - 780 nm
- Color rendering index Ra(8) and sub-indices from R1 to R15
- Most similar color temperature, distance from black radiator
- Illuminance of ambient light 1 - 200,000 Lux from 1563 - 100,000 Kelvin
- Illuminance of flashlamp 20 - 20,500 Lux from 2,500 - 20,000 Kelvin
- Color location XYZ, xy, u'v', delta UV
- CIE diagram (CIE 1931, CIE 1964)
- Dominant wavelength
- Dimensions: 73 x 183 x 27 mm
- Weight 230 g (excluding batteries)
- Power supply 2x AA batteries
- Mini-USB port
- Measuring accuracy ±5% (+ 1 digit of display value) up to 3000 Lux
- 999 memory spaces
- Languages: English, Japanese, Chinese
Delivery includes bag and carry strap. USB cable (2m) can be ordered as an accessory.
Note: The device has limited suitability for laboratory applications or the development of lamps or for the verification of emergency lighting.