Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
ColorCatch Nano with Color-Quality-Control-App
With the CQC-App becomes the ColorCatch Nano a high quality color measuring instrumentWith the Color Quality Control App for iOS the ColorCatch Nano becomes a full colorimeter
The ColorCatch Nano measuring head with calibration device and adjustable measuring surface of 3,7 x 3,7 mm and with a loupe 0.3 x 0.3 mm becomes a professional colorimeter with the app for quality control. In this combination the ColorCatch Nano can be used for color proofing on plastic parts, painted and coated surfaces or even serves as a replacement for Densi on the printing machine (see video).
The app displays the L * a * b *, LCh, sRGB and CMYK values as well as the color deviation of the measured values in % and DeltaE 2000 compared to a previously measured default value in total DeltaE and single deltas to the cmyk, L * a * b *, LCh values.
Video ColorCatch Nano in the printing indutry:
Further information about the QC app via telephone advice or demonstration here in our exhibition room.
Technical data for the device ColorCatch Nano:
- Patented technique for color measurement on smooth, textured or patterned surfaces
- Reads and measures with over 50,000 pixels
- Integrated calibration system
- The camera with high-quality optics enlarges the image six times and measures color from just a few pixels (world novelty)
- The measured color values can be sent via the internet
- Instructions in 6 languages
- Swiss product
- Measuring opening 8 x 8 mm
- Measuring surface 3,7 x 3,7 mm
- Light source: 9 x D65 LED (daylight)
- Sensor: CCD camera 224 x 224 pixels
- Measuring geometry: 45 ° / 0 °
- Data transfer via USB cable to smartphone, tablet or PC
- Power supply: Rechargeable lithium battery ion 400 mAh, 4 to 6 hours in continuous use, 300 days standby
- Recharging time: maximum 6 hours
- Dimensions: 51 x 51 mm (∅ x H)
- Weight: 60 g (including battery)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Measuring device ColorCatch Nano
- 3 cables: Lightning, USB, USB type micro B
- User manual in 6 languages
iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch ) 2nd generation, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 1st Generation, iPad Pro (iPad), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air (9.7-inch), iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation).
Android devices that can function as a USB host.
*Due to lack of space, the stored measurement statistics cannot be displayed on Smartphone screens.
You can represent them as excel lists and send them by mail to a computer.
Only the current measured value compared to the selected standard is displayed on the smartphone with a pass / fail traffic light (red / green).