Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
RHS Colour Chart: edition 2015
New, revised edition - sixth edition 2015 with 20 new colors.
Set with 4 color fans of the British Royal Horticultural Society.
The color fan set for plants, flowers and fruit is the standard reference work for plant color discrimination.
The color charts of the RHS were developed in order to determine the colors of flowers and fruit and were published for the first time in 1961. In contrast to the older versions, which were produced using the screening process, the current 6th edition 2015 with 20 new colors has been printed with monochrome special colors, giving more accurate and longer-lasting color fields.
The RHS Colour Charts are indispensable for determining the colors of flowers and fruit. They allow color variations within a breed or over the course of the flowering season to be compared and the basic color to be determined even if it is covered by down. The charts are also helpful for describing the polychromatism, flecks and colored ribs as well as the shading and color variation of stems.
- 916 colors, divided into 4 handy color fans sorted by 4 color groups and 29 subgroups
- Color field 60 x 32 mm
- All colors have a number and now a name as well
- Each color field has a punchhole for reliable color comparison
- The 2015 edition has 20 new colors, new or changed colors with the code N or NN
- Robust plastic box for protecting the fans in the open air
- Fan size each: 60 x 188 mm
- User instructions in German, English, French, Dutch, Russian and Japanese
RHS color listColor list of the RHS Color Chart with color numbers and color names of the Edition 2015.