Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Color sample box with the 63 colors of Le Corbusier‘s for architectural color design with powder coatingThis very noble and impressive sample box was created especially for the architectural color design with powder coating. The metal color plates coated with original powder coating are produced by Le Corbusier product partner IGP Pulvertechnik AG on a high level. The surface of the color samples has a dull matt velvety feel and remarkable color depth due to the fine microstructure.
For creatives of architecture and design, who want to realize color concepts with the Polychromie Architecturale in powder coating, this sophisticated sample box is an indispensable tool.
- Elaborately designed, textile-covered sample box 14 x 13 x 38 cm
- 63 removable individual patterns in the format 40 x 90 mm
- Version: High-quality, matt powder coating on metal
- The color number, name and description of the shade are printed in German, English, French and the corresponding IGP product number on the back of the color plates.
The Polychromie Architecturale with its two color collections of 1931 and 1959 is illustrated on the inside of the box lid. Also there is an information text about Le Corbusier and ‚IGP-DURA®xal‘ in German, English and French.
The original Le Corbusier colors are available from IGP in 2 product lines:
- IGP-DURA®xal 4201 - for highly weather-resistant application on facades
- IGP-DURA®xal 4601 - weatherproof outdoor quality for indoor and outdoor components
Le Corbusier color listColor list with all architectural colors from 1931 and 1959