Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Color sample folder with the 63 colors of the Polychromie Architecturale in triplicateThe practical workbook with ring binding contains 3 high-quality color samples of all 63 Le Corbusier colors, making it an important design tool for customer-specific color concepts. Individual color samples can be cut out and presented to the customer as an individual color palette or attached to the architectural plans as an original color sample.
On the reverse side of the pattern, the color number, color name and the description of the color nuance are printed in German, English and French. For example: „32080 orange - The bright orange. A dynamic, youthful and optimistic color.“
- Stable binder with ring binding
- Folder format 16 x 22 x 3.5 cm
- Color sample cards 12 x 6.3 cm
- 3 color samples of all 63 architectural colors
- Finish: Matte coating on paper
- The color number, name and description of the nuance are printed on the back of the color cards
- Foreword in German, English and French
The Polychromy Architecturale with its two color collections from 1931 and 1959 is illustrated in the cover of the decorative portfolio. In the opening credits there is an information text to Le Corbusier, his color keyboards of 1931 and 1959, the Fondation Le Corbusier and the authenticity mark Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier in German, English and French.
Le Corbusier color listColor list with all architectural colors from 1931 and 1959