Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Luxmeter T-10A from Konica Minolta
For accurate and easy measurement of illuminance, customizable by different system configurations, expandable modular construction
The latest generation of Konica Minolta lux meters, the T-10, replaces the globally successful models of the T-1 series. The small, easy-to-use handheld meters are capable of measuring intermittent light sources, can be connected to each other to form multi-point units and are easily controlled with a PC. They have an extremely large measuring range of 0.01 to 299,000 lx with automatic range switching and a large, backlit LCD. All this with Konica Minolta's renowned high level of precision in a small, compact design.
Konica Minolta lux meters are used whenever brightness and the quantity of ambient light must be measured. Even the measurement of average values and illumination is possible. Examples of their use include the measurement of workplace and street illumination, the production of lamps as well as architectural, forestry, and agricultural applications. Deployment in hard-to-reach spaces and under water are possible, just as the metering of very large surfaces and projectors (ANSI lumens) by serial connection of several receptor heads. Metered values can also be visualized graphically and even fully automated by using the PC software.
- LUXMETER T-10A, basic set with standard receiptor for a large working area (order online here)
- LUXMETER T-10MA, Miniature ~16.5mm receiptor head with 1m connecting cable enables measurements in tight places where the normal T-10 can't fit. Measuring range, accuracy, etc. are the same as the T-10.
- LUXMETER T-10WSA, Miniature ~16.5mm water resistant receiptor head with 5m connecting cable enables measurements in tight places where the normal T-10 can't fit. Some techn. details can be different to the standard models in the table, please ask for details and an offer.
- LUXMETER T-10WLA, Miniature ~16.5mm water resistant receiptor head with 10m connecting cable enables measurements in tight places where the normal T-10 can't fit. Some techn. details can be different to the standard models in the table, please ask for details and an offer.
- USB PC linking and continuous storage using a recorder
- Automatic zero adjustment for immediate measurement
- Auto-range functions for a wide measurement range
Manual setting of ranges is also possible
- Unit of class B of DIN 5032-7
- Measurement of continuous and intermittent light sources.
- Serial connection of up to 30 receptor heads for multi-point measuring with optional accessoires (see tab "Accessoires")
- Measurement on distances up to 50 m with optional accessoires (see tab "Accessoires")
- Battery- or AC mains operation (AC Adapter see tab "Accessoires")
|Model||Illuminance meter T-10A||Illuminance meter T-10MA (on request)|
|Type||Multi-function digital illuminance meter with detachable receptor head|
|Relative Spectral Response*||Within 8% (f1´) of the CIE spectral luminous efficiency V|
|Cosine Correction Characteristics||Within ±1% at 10° ; Within ±2% at 30° ; Within ±6% at 50° ; Within ±7% at 60° ; Within ±25% at 80°|
|Illuminance units||Lux (lx) or foot candles (fcd) (switchable)|
|Measuring range||Auto range (manual 5 range at the time of analog output)|
|Measuring function||Illuminance(lx). illuminance difference(lx). illuminance ratio(%). integrated illuminance(lx·h). integration time(h). average illuminance(lx).|
|Measuring range||Illuminance ··· 0.01 to 299,900 lx 0.001 to 29,990 fcd|
|Integrated illuminance ··· 0.01 to 999,900 × 103 lx·h 0.001 to 99,990 × 103 fcd·h / 0.001 to 9999 h|
|User calibration function||CCF(Color Correction Factor) setting function|
|Accuracy||±2% ±1digit of displayed value (based on Konica Minolta standard)|
|Temperature/humidity drift||Within ±3% ±1digit (of value displayed at 20°C/68°F ) within operating temperature/humidity range|
|Analog output||1mV/digit,3V at maximum reading; Output impedance: 10K?; 90% response time: FAST setting: 1ms, SLOW setting: 1s|
|Display||3 or 4 Significant-digit LCD with back-light illumination|
|-10 to 40°C, relative humidity 85% or less (at 35°C) with no condensation|
|-20 to 55°C, relative humidity 85% or less (at 35°C) with no condensation|
|Power source||2 AA-size batteries / AC adapter (optional)|
|Battery life||72 hours or longer (when alkaline batteries are used) in continuous measurement|
|Dimensions||69 ×174 × 35 mm (2-6/16×6-14/16×1-7/16 in.)||Main body : 69 × 161.5 ×30 mm (2-6/16×6-6/16×1-3/16 in.)|
Receptor : Ø16.5 × 12.5 (Ø11/16 × 1/2 in.)
Cord length : 1m ( 3.3 in.)
|Weight||200g (7.0 oz.) without battery||205g (7.2 oz.) without battery|
|Standard accessories||Ø3.5mm(Ø1/8 in.) subminiature plug for analog output ;|
Receptor cap ; Neck strap ; Case ; Battery
|Ø3.5mm(Ø1/8 in.) subminiature plug for analog output ;|
Neck strap ; Case ; Battery
|Optional accessories||Receptor head ; Adapter for Multi-point ; AC Adapter ; Data processing software|