Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Color sample for 4-color offset printing on coated paper
Handy color book for beginners and advanced users who create print data for 4-color offset printing. All 3968 color patches in this workbook were created by mixing the process colors for the 4-color offset printing: cyan, magenta, yellow and black with different raster percentages.
The color chart allows you to define exactly the color you want and create it in CMYK inks.
- Color book cmyk in the format 15 x 21 cm
- 32 pages, transparent cover sheet, metal spiral binding
- 3968 color fields 9 x 14 mm, 144 colors per page
- Version: 4-color offset printing CMYK, 80 raster
- Substrate: art paper 300g / m² matt coated (MultiArtSilk)
- The color chart can be used for matt, semi-matt or glossy coated printing papers
- Foreword with explanation in German and English
- Delivered in transparent protective wallet with snap closure
Structure of the color chart
- 1 page with the basic colors cmyk rasterized in 5% steps
- 1 color chart c + k, cyan and black
- 1 color chart m + k, magenta and black
- 1 color chart y + k, yellow and black
- 1 color chart each with 0, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100% yellow
- 1 color chart each with 0, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100% yellow and 25% black
The color charts have a letter identifier A1, A2, B1, etc. The color patches of the color charts each have numbers from 1 to 144. Your customers can choose their favorite colors and simply pass the color code: H1 color 42 = Screen percentages: 20% c 40% m 60% y 0% k.
Please note: The process colors of the Euroscale (ISO scale) are translucent colors and the color impression always depends on the substrate.
In digital printing processes (laser or ink) the colors may differ.
Coated papers, also called picture printing or art paper, are used for brochures, catalogs and most 4-color printed matter.