Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Color Chart according to ANSI Z535.1-2017 Safety Colors with orginal Munsell color patternsColor chart to complement the ANSI Z535.1-2017 standard for safety colors with original Munsell color samples and the CMYK values of all 8 Safety Colors. A short description of the standard and further information can be found on the back of the double-sided color chart.
- Color chart in DIN A4 format, printed on cardboard 400g / m2
- Original Munsell color samples of all 8 Safety Colors glued in 40 x 50 mm format
- Color samples: glossy / glossy
- CMYK values for offset printing of all 8 security colors, printed in 4 colors
- For information on the the ANSI Z535.1-2017 standard, see the back cover
- Descriptions in German and English
Tip for users: The Safety colors Safety Brown 5YR 2.75 / 5 and Safety Gray N 5 / have been removed from the standard.
ANSI Z535 consists of six different sections
The Z535 series is valuable for those needing a comprehensive source of standards relating to the design, application, and use of safety signs, colors, and symbols. It is used by manufacturers of ink, pigments, and dyes for the safety sign industry, including sign, label and tag makers; designers of safety signs, labels, tags and tapes; and symbol comprehension testing programs.
1. ANSI Z535.1-2017 Safety Colors
2. ANSI Z535.2 Environmental Facility and Safety Signs
3. ANSI Z535.3 Criteria for Safety Symbols
4. ANSI Z535.4 Product Safety Signs and Labels
5. ANSI Z535.5 Safety Tags and Barricade Tapes (for Temporary Hazards)
6. ANSI Z535.6 Product Safety Information in Product Manuals, Instructions, and Other Collateral Materials
ANSI = American National Standards Institute. The Institute oversees the creation, dissemination and deployment of thousands of US standards and guidelines. This concerns specifications for companies in almost all sectors of industry, including globally recognized cross-industry programs such as: ISO 9000 (quality) and ISO 14000 (environmental) management systems.
ANSI is comparable to the German DIN Institute for Standardization.