Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
USDA Standard for Frozen French Fried Potatoes
Color chart to determine degree of browning of french fries
Folder with five color charts illustrating the USDA Standard for Frozen French Fried Potatoes for determining the degree of browning of frozen french fries during the cooking process. The color chart is used, for example, for programming deep-fat frying equipment with respect to heat, duration and fat quality. The standard can also be used to assess similar products, such as croquettes, rösti and potato cakes.
- 5 color charts with the same content, 22 x 28 cm
- 7-step color template with various degrees of browning
- From 000 = no visible browning during the cooking process and 00 - 0 - 1 - 2- 3 to step 4 = maximum recommended browning during the deep-fat frying process
- Illustration of three typical shapes for french fries in 1:1 size
- Design of fold-up charts in top quality print on light beige card
- Supplied in protective cardboard folder
- Instructions for applying the standard in English
Munsell is the authorized manufacturer of the USDA color charts.
USDA= United States Department of Agriculture