Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
PANTONE Graphic+Print ColorBridge coated & uncoated with 224 new Colors
Color Guide set printed on coated and uncoated paper with 2359 PANTONE spot colors and application in cmyk. New Edtion 2022A valuable design tool for designers, graphic artists and printers. The new Color Bridge fan provides process color simulations (representation of colors in cmyk for 4-color offset printing) for all PANTONE special colors with specification of screen tint percentages. The special color and its application in cmyk are printed side by side, enabling you to see how well special colors can be represented in 4-color process printing.
The fan also contains HTML and sRGB values for all colors, allowing PANTONE colors to be optimally displayed on monitors and websites.
Note: The Color Bridge shows fewer colors than the Formula Guide as the basic colors in the introduction are not used in 4c. The current version from 2022 contains 224 new trend colors with color numbers 6001 to 6224.
The new Pantone Color Bridge Guides contains:
- 2359 PANTONE special colors and representation in cmyk with specification of screen tint percentages (color mix formula for cmyk)
- 4 process colors cmyk in 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% respectively
- Fan size approx. 235 x 42 mm, color fields 20 x 20 mm offcut, 14 colors per side
- Special color and 4-color reproduction are shown side by side, so that the quality of Pantone color reproduction in four-color printing can be seen directly.
- sRGB and HTML values for all spot colors for cross-media work
- Chromatic color arrangement (sorted by hues, from light to dark)
- Lighting indicator for illuminant D50 (standard light in the graphics industry with 5000 Kelvin) to check ambient light when color matching
- Printed on standard paper in order to comply with current printing requirements
- Color index making it easier to find individual hues
- The arrangement of the colors corresponds to the Formula Guide
- Description in the introduction with technical information in English
New and expanded Edition 2022