Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Architectural color design - Le Corbusier‘s Polychromie ArchitecturaleThe book contains basic information on Le Corbusier, his buildings with numerous illustrations and a total of 5 chapters on the 63 architectural colors, effect of colors, color moods and the Le Corbusier Foundation.
For interested or newcomers to the exciting theme of „Architectural color design with Le Corbusier‘s Polychromy Architecturale“, the book provides a valuable orientation guide and first technical guide to skilful design with the 63 colors.
- Book with sturdy cover, size 30 x 21.5 cm, perfect binding
- 132 pages inside, high-quality offset printing 4-color on matt art paper
- Contents in 5 chapters with continuous color illustrations and detailed explanations:
2. The Fondation Le Corbusier and Les Couleurs Suisse
3. The 63 architectural colors in 9 color groups
4. Effect of colors
5. Color moods like space, sky, velvet, wall, sand or landscape
- All texts and descriptions in German, English and French
Le Corbusier arranged his 63 colors of the Polychromie Architecturale in 9 color groups and wrote for each group and each color a commentary describing the mood and purpose of each group or color.
2 nuances white
8 shades of gray and black
13 shades of blue
9 shades of green
4 shades of ocher and yellow
4 shades of orange
8 nuances red
8 nuances of red and brown
7 nuances umbra
Le Corbusier color listColor list with all architectural colors from 1931 and 1959