Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Color sample book with the 63 colors of Le Corbusier‘s for architectural color design with powder coatingThe 30-page color sample book with 63 glued original color samples provides a good overview of the colors and color series of Polychromie Architecturale. The metal color plates coated with original powder coating are manufactured by Le Corbusier product partner IGP Pulvertechnik AG. On the first pages of the folder, there is background information on Le Corbusier and the coating system IGP-DURA®xal. On a double page, all 63 Le Corbusier colors are presented in printed form and divided into the 14 color groups as an overview panel.
- Stable pattern book in the format 23 x 30 cm, binding with 4 screws
- 11 pages with 63 glued single patterns in the format 55 x 35 mm
- Version: High-quality, matt powder coating on metal
- Overview board with all 63 colors in printed form and divided into 14 color groups
- For each color sample, the color number, name and description of the shade are printed in German, English, French and the corresponding IGP product number.
- Foreword with information on Le Corbusier and the IGP-DURA coating system
The content of the book divides the Polychromie Architecturale into the two color collections of 1931 and 1959 as well as color groups and color series.
The original Le Corbusier colors are available from IGP in 2 product lines:
- IGP-DURA®xal 4201 - for highly weather-resistant application on facades
- IGP-DURA®xal 4601 - weatherproof outdoor quality for indoor and outdoor components
Le Corbusier color listColor list with all architectural colors from 1931 and 1959