Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Original PANTONE PLUS SERIES solid chips coated / uncoated
2 ringbinders in set with removable chips of all Pantone Plus Series spot colors.
The Edition 2016 contains the same colors as 2014 + of the 112 new colors. The ring binders have a new cover design by the Russian artist Alice Macarova.
In order to meet the growing demands of users, the Pantone color collection has been revised several times over the past few years, supplemented with new and trendy colors and made clearer overall.
In the latest version, all new Pantone colors are now integrated and sorted chromatically (by color family) for an intuitive design task. In 2014 another 84 trend colors were added and in 2016 the new 112 colors. The color palette now has 1880 shades, including the basic shades shown.
NEW is the artist cover: Two works of art by the designer Timea Andorkas were used for the design of the ring binders.
The Solid Chips are a valuable tool for designers to create custom color collections and as a color reference for color matching with customers and suppliers.
2 ring binders in set with removable chips of the current Pantone Plus Series colors. 1 folder with all PANTONE spot colors for offset printing on coated and uncoated paper.
Please note: The Pantone numbers are printed on the chips of the ring binder pages, but not the ink mixing recipes.
• 1880 PANTONE spot colors (spot colors) on two paper grades
• Of which: 18 PlusSeries base colors, 7 pastel base colors, 7 neon base colors, 7 gold and silver colors printed on coated and uncoated paper / coated, uncoated
• 6 detachable chips per color in 2 x 2 cm format
• Arrangement and numbering of the color strips corresponds to the formula guide
• Chromatic color arrangement (sorted by color tones, arranged from light to dark)
• Uniform layer thickness of the new colors (coated: 1.3 g / m², uncoated: 1.6 g / m²)
• Color Index to better locate each color
• With serial number for free download of the PANTONE COLOR MANAGER software
• ISBN 978-1-590654-01-9
• Delivery in sturdy folder, 22 x 26 cm
• latest issue
All pages can be specified by specifying the page no. be ordered separately.
The 3D images show the extent of the Pantone PlusSeries color system coated / uncoated in the Lab color space. 1st picture = coated, 2nd picture = uncoated.