Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
GLX Standard Light Viewer D50
For color-matching and color management at the prepress stage
Rear projection box for assessing transparent and translucent materials, such as slides, repro films, printed films and backlit digital prints. Having gone somewhat out of fashion as a result of the digital prepress stage, it is now used as a useful aid for digital printing onto film. Troublefree viewing is guaranteed by the aging-resistant plastic screen and evenly distributed neutral illumination.
- Dimensions of box: (WxDxH) 64 x 38 x 13 cm
- Illuminated surface: 46 x 25 cm, 38 Watt
- With standard illuminant D50 for offset films, printed film and slides
- With standard illuminant D65 for plastics, glass and film
- A grip rail allows films to be easily secured when positioned vertically
- Top quality neutral lacquer finish in Munsell N7
- Available with D65 or D50 standard light
- Maintenance-free, tubes can be replaced by the customer
- Very low energy consumption through use of tubes
- 12-month manufacturer’s guarantee on the equipment and the tubes
The GLX Light Viewer is fitted with feet that can be repositioned, allowing it to be set up or suspended at different working angles.
GLX Standard Light Viewer D65 for color matching of transparent industry devices and liquids.