Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
NEW micro-gloss Glossmeter 60° S for higher precision
The micro-gloss S Glossmeter for 60° was designed for the most demanding quality control with very small tolerances. Compared with the previous micro-gloss product family, it provides an increased precision for 60° in the critical matt gloss area (0-10GU). It combines the in many cases approved handiness and the calibration holder with a unique functionality - coordinated to the requirements of today's quality standards. The micro-gloss S provides gloss values of any material such as paint, plastic, or highly reflective metal up to 2000 gloss units. Automatically and always reliable and conforming to norm. Due to clearly arranged menus and the scroll wheel the operation is very easy. The also new included smart-chart software allows rapid quality control reports and integration of all data from all BYK measuring units.
- Measurement of current value, mean, min. and max.
- Differential measurement and pass/fail with a reference memory for 50 patterns with limits.
- Statistics, number of tests per sample selective from 2-99
- Display in 3 columns selectable for the current value, mean, min/max, margin, standard deviation, difference and pass/fail.
- Memory for 999 measurements with date and time, available at any time
- Intelligent auto diagnostic reports necessary calibration and soiling.
- Clear reporting for quality control reports due to smart-chart software
- Automatic shutdown (selctable between 10 to 99 seconds.
- New LED illumination
- New color display with better contrast
- New Software smart-chart (per Download)
Meets the following standards: ASTM D 523 & D 2457 / DIN 67530 / ISO 2813 & 7668 / JIS Z 8741
- Measuring area at medium gloss 60°: 9 x 15mm
- Measuring time: 0,5 seconds
- Measurement range: 0 - 10 GU 10 - 100 GU 100 - 2000 GU
- Repeatability: ± 0,1 GU ± 0,2 GU ± 0,2 GU
- Reproducibility: ± 0,2 GU ± 0,5 GU ± 0,5 GU
- Interface RS 232 (optional USB adapter as accessory)
- Operating temperature 15 - 40° C at max 85% rel. humidity, non-condensing
- Power supply with 1.5 V AA alkaline battery or external power supply
- Patented lighting control for outstanding accuracy over years
- No change of lamps required, 10-years warranty on the light source
- Switchable in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese
- Dimensions: 155 x 73 x 48 mm. Weight: 0,4 kg
Scope of delivery::
- Gloss measuring unit
- Tubular with integrated calibration standar
- Traceable certificate
- USB cable
- Software smart-chart per Download
- Instruction manual
- carrying case
2 years warranty.