Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
NEW micro-TRI-gloss Glossmeter µ, 20°/ 60°/ 85° and Thickness Meter in one unit
The NEW micro-TRI-gloss gloss- and thickness meter for the internationally standardized angles of 20°/ 60° und 85° measures differences of gloss from matt to high gloss. In addition, at the same place the thickness can be measured within seconds. This saves time. It combines the in many cases approved handiness and the calibration holder with a unique functionality - coordinated to the requirements of today's quality standards. The individually adjustable angle combinations between the three angles provide gloss values of any material such as vanish, plastics or high reflective metal up to 2000 gloss units. Automatically, always reliable and conforming to norm. The thickness is displayed with. So quality changes can be recognized in time. Due to clearly arranged menus and the scroll wheel the operation is very easy. The included smart-chart software allows a rapid integration of measuring data into the complete BYK Gardner quality control data base.
Glossmeter of BYK-Gardner are the benchmark in this segment.
- Display of gloss and thickness in one unit
- Measurement of current value, mean, min. and max.
- Differential measurement and pass/fail with a reference memory for 50 patterns with limits.
- Statistics, number of tests per sample selective from 2-99
- Display in 3 columns selectable for the current value, mean, min/max, margin, standard deviation, difference and pass/fail.
- Dual sensor FE / NFe - both measures thickness on steel and aluminium
- Simultaneous display 2 or 3 angles
- Memory for 999 measurements with date and time, available at any time
- Intelligent auto diagnostic reports necessary calibration and soiling
- Automatic shutdown selctable between 10 to 99 seconds.
- New LED illumination
- New color display with better contrast
- New software smart-chart (per Download)
Meets the following standards:
For gloss: ASTM D 523 & D 2457 / DIN 67530 / ISO 2813 & 7668 / JIS Z 8741
For thickness: ASTM B 499 & D 1400 / DIN EN ISO 2360 / EN ISO 2178
- Measuring area at high gloss 20° 10 x 10mm, at medium gloss 60deg; 9 x 15mm, at matt gloss 85° 5 x 38mm
- Measuring time: 0,5 seconds
- Measurement range: 20° 0 - 2000 GU / 60° 0 - 1000 GU / 85° 0 - 160 GU
- Repeatability: 0 - 99,9 GU = 0,2 GU / 100 - 2000 GU = 0,5%
- Reproducibility: 0 - 99,9 GE = 0,5 GU / 100 - 2000 GU = 0,5%
- Substrate: Fe magnetic and NFe non magnetic
- Measuring area: 0 - 500 µm (0 - 20 mil)
- Repeatability: ± 2% / Basic tolerance: ± 1,5 µm (± 0,06 mil)
- Interface USB
- Operating temperature 15 - 40° C at max 85% rel. humidity, non-condensing
- Power supply with 1.5 V AA alkaline battery or external power supply
- Patented lighting control for outstanding accuracy over years
- No change of lamps required, 10-years warranty on the light source
- Switchable in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese
- Dimensions: 155 x 73 x 48 mm. Weight: 0,4 kg
Scope of delivery:
- Gloss/thickness measuring unit
- Tubular with integrated calibration standar
- Traceable certificate
- USB cable
- Software smart-chart per Download
- Instruction manual
- Carrying case
2 years warranty.