Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Micro-TRI-gloss Glossmeter 20°/ 60°/ 85°
The micro-TRI-gloss glossmeter for the internationally standardized angles of 20°/ 60° und 85° measures differences of gloss from matt to high gloss. It combines the in many cases approved handiness and the calibration holder with a unique functionality - coordinated to the requirements of today's quality standards. The individually adjustable angle combinations between the three angles provide gloss values of any material such as vanish, plastics or high reflective metal up to 2000 gloss units. Automatically, always reliable and conforming to norm. Due to clearly arranged menus and the scroll wheel the operation is very easy. The included easy-link software allows a rapid transfer to Excel. Glossmeter of BYK-Gardner are the benchmark in this segment.
- Measurement of current value, mean, min. and max.
- Differential measurement and pass/fail with a reference memory for 50 patterns with limits.
- Statistics, number of tests per sample selective from 2-99
- Display in 3 columns selectable for the current value, mean, min/max, margin, standard deviation, difference and pass/fail.
- Simultaneous display 2 or 3 angles
- Memory for 999 measurements with date and time, available at any time
- Intelligent auto diagnostic reports necessary calibration and soiling.
- Clear reporting in Excel due to easy link software.
- Automatic shutdown selctable between 10 to 99 seconds.
Meets the following standards: ASTM D 523 & D 2457 / DIN 67530 / ISO 2813 & 7668 / JIS Z 8741
- Measuring area at high gloss 20° 10 x 10mm, at medium gloss 60deg; 9 x 15mm, at matt gloss 85° 5 x 38mm
- Measuring time: 0,5 seconds
- Measurement range: 20° 0 - 2000 GU / 60° 0 - 1000 GU / 85° 0 - 160 GU
- Repeatability: 0 - 99,9 GU = 0,2 GU / 100 - 2000 GU = 0,5%
- Reproducibility: 0 - 99,9 GE = 0,5 GU / 100 - 2000 GU = 0,5%
- Interface RS 232 (optional USB adapter as accessory)
- Operating temperature 15 - 40° C at max 85% rel. humidity, non-condensing
- Power supply with 1.5 V AA alkaline battery or external power supply
- Patented lighting control for outstanding accuracy over years
- No change of lamps required, 10-years warranty on the light source
- Switchable in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese
- Dimensions: 155 x 73 x 48 mm. Weight: 0,4 kg
Scope of delivery::
- Gloss measuring unit
- Tubular with integrated calibration standar
- Traceable certificate
- USB cable
- Software smart-chart per Download
- Instruction manual
- Carrying case