Inh. Renate Wolber
Obere Grüben 8
97877 Wertheim, OT Bettingen
Pantone Plus Series Color Bridge
coated & uncoated with the PANTONE spot colors and application in cmyk
A valuable design tool for designers, graphic artists and printers.
The new PLUS SERIES Color Bridge fan provides process color simulations (representation of colors in cmyk for 4-color offset printing) for all PANTONE special colors with specification of screen tint percentages. The special color and its application in cmyk are printed side by side, enabling you to see how well special colors can be represented in 4-color process printing.
The fan also contains HTML and sRGB values for all colors, allowing PANTONE colors to be optimally displayed on monitors and websites.
The new covers have been produced by the designer Yo Az.
All Pantone PMS PlusSeries spot colors in cmyk.
The color fan is available as a set or individually, with the option of a c or u version, or as a convenient bundle.
c = coated - printing on coated art paper
u = uncoated - printing on uncoated paper
When ordering, please select the paper type in the options menu "Paper type" or order Bundle c&u.
- Item no. Version Plus Series Color Bridge coated: 12-00103 , ISBN 9781590653265
- Item no. Version Plus Series Color Bridge uncoated: 12-00105, ISBN 9781590653272
The new Pantone Color Bridge fans contain:
- 1845 PANTONE special colors and representation in cmyk with specification of screen tint percentages (color mix formula for cmyk)
- 4 process colors cmyk in 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% respectively
- Fan size approx. 235 x 42 mm, color fields 20 x 20 mm offcut, 14 colors per side
- Special color and 4-color reproduction are shown side by side, so that the quality of Pantone color reproduction in four-color printing can be seen directly.
- sRGB and HTML values for all special colors for cross-media work
- Chromatic color arrangement (sorted by hues, from light to dark)
- Lighting indicator for illuminant D50 (standard light in the graphics industry with 5000 Kelvin) to check ambient light when color matching
- Printed on standard paper in order to comply with current printing requirements
- Color index making it easier to find individual hues
- The arrangement of the colors corresponds to the Formula Guide
- Each fan has a series number for the free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER software
Note: The Color Bridge shows fewer colors than the Formula Guide as the basic colors in the introduction are not used in 4c. (18 Plus Series basic colors, 7 pastel basic colors, 7 neon basic colors, 7 gold and silver colors).